Sign in to follow this  
tacticalnuggets

Dynamic Settings UI

I like this , but heres some rpt errors ...

Warning Message: No entry 'C:\Users\Dr_Death_JM\Documents\Arma 3\missions\Dynamic Settings UI.Altis\description.ext/DynamicSettingsGUI/controls/GUI_ListBox_SettingsList.colorDisabled'.

Warning Message: Size: '/' not an array

Warning Message: No entry 'C:\Users\Dr_Death_JM\Documents\Arma 3\missions\Dynamic Settings UI.Altis\description.ext/DynamicSettingsGUI/controls/GUI_ListBox_SettingsList.ListScrollBar'.

Warning Message: Custom font zeppelin32 is not present, it was replaced by the default Arma3 font.

Warning Message: No entry 'C:\Users\Dr_Death_JM\Documents\Arma 3\missions\Dynamic Settings UI.Altis\description.ext/DynamicSettingsGUI/controls/GUI_ListBox_SettingsList.colorDisabled'.

Warning Message: No entry 'C:\Users\Dr_Death_JM\Documents\Arma 3\missions\Dynamic Settings UI.Altis\description.ext/DynamicSettingsGUI/controls/GUI_ListBox_SettingsList.ListScrollBar'.

I know someone posted a fix for the colordisabled somewere ... but the rest I have no clue.

to fix,

I just added colorDisabled[] = {};

but no clue how to fix other errors

Edited by Dr Death JM

I like this , but heres some rpt errors ...

Warning Message: Custom font zeppelin32 is not present, it was replaced by the default Arma3 font.

I know someone posted a fix for the colordisabled somewere ... but the rest I have no clue.

to fix,

I just added colorDisabled[] = {};

but no clue how to fix other errors

Thank you! I've actually worked on this primarily in a2, but i'm now fixing these errors. I have a butt load more arma2 content that is too complicated to release to a3 without serious testing. Consider this my practice run :P

its realy cool ... the font zeppelin is an easy fix too, just define it or change it to a3 default...

not that you don't know this already... ill test it when ever you need a tested ...

Updated to version v0.9.1: new readme included!

v0.9.1

- Fixed some dialog warnings and errors for arma3

- Added InitDynamicSettingsArma2.sqf and InitDynamicSettingsArma3.sqf scripts for initializing in separate game versions. (improves security)

- Added DynamicSettingsArma2.hpp and DynamicSettingsArma3.hpp files for separate game versions when including in description.ext. (fixes bugs)

- scripts get compiled using compileFinal when using the new Arma 3 versions

Download:

http://download1520.mediafire.com/29kovtw9vd7g/d999rde1t346f3t/Dynamic+Settings+UI+v0.9.1.zip

New Installation:

The readme.txt file now includes a new installation process for this update. A new initialization process for Arma2 and Arma3 is required for the template to work.

Thanks for sending us the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I get scrollbar errors when loading..

That is really strange, but I think I know what the problem is. Even though the documentation says to inherit from the scrollbar class, some people are not using it in their declarations. I have to assume that removing it might fix the problem. So here is a potential quick fix, not an update: http://download1643.mediafire.com/69crq164l3mg/7ihwkc368wojxi3/Dynamic+Settings+UI+v0.9.2.zip

Updated to version v0.9.2

v0.9.2

- Fixed rpt error when compiling (more like warning)

- Fixed more dialog errors for arma 3 (hopefully!)

- New color scheme and slightly different layout

- New optional "on new saved value" event for settings (runs when new value is saved to the setting variable)

Download:

http://download1517.mediafire.com/zfp6s5ea2xbg/7ihwkc368wojxi3/Dynamic+Settings+UI+v0.9.2.zip

Thanks for sending us the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I know this is getting to be an old post... but is there a chance to show how to use some of this in youtube?