Sign in to follow this  
fortun

Looking for REVIVE script (Not Respawn) with 3dmarker

Hello.

For my mission, im looking for a good Revive script. It seems there are few of the sort i want.

I want it to have:

*3D marker in game (As BTC Revive) that shows where a injured person is (A3 Wounding system icon doesn't work, also Farooqs doesen't have it).

*Support Revive. I don't want any respawn at all in it. (With BTC it seems you can't use without respawn).

*Be able to Configure so that you can revive with FAKs (First aid kit). (Farooqs revive doesn't do this)

*Be a working Revive script that isn't full with problems.

Have tested as said, Farooq revive (Does not support Icon/3d marker in game and also can't use FAKs to revive). BTC Revive (Needs to have respawn enabled which is a dealbreaker for me, otherwise it would be perfect!) and A3 Wounding system (Bugs in it aswell as doesen't support Ingame/3d marker/icon).

Anyone that knows of a stable revive that has those mentioned above? I don't asks of much but does not seems like it is any available that does this things. BTC would be perfect if it weren't for Respawn dependency

Try Norrin's revive. My group use it and I think it's very good (although they've done a bit of work on it).

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19974

You can have the option of revive only and has marker in game when someone is unconscious. You can set it up so medics have unlimited revives (or whatever number you set) and non-medics to have a max (we unusually use 4 max for non medics for e.g.).

It's worth a look at.

I could be dreaming here, but are you are sure there isn't a revive only option with BTC?

Thanks!

Used it alot in arma 2. However. Doesen't seem to have a 3d ingame icon as BTC. Only a marker on map.

I have tested with BTC, many different settings, can't get it to work. When your "unconscious" time goes out, you simply respawn.

There is an option for revive only for BTC.

BTC_revive_time_min = 5;

BTC_revive_time_max = 600;

BTC_who_can_revive = ["Man"];

BTC_disable_respawn = 0;

BTC_respawn_gear = 1;

BTC_active_lifes = 1;

BTC_lifes = 10;

etc, etc.

BTC_disable_respawn = 1;

Just change that to a 1 ?

Although, I guessed you must've tried that...?

P.S.

I just quickly tested this and when you "die" (or respawn) you end up at the bottom of the ocean (although I placed base marker on land as usual, etc) and it doesn't matter what you do, you can't get out of there. So effectively, respawn isn't an option. If you're not revived by a team mate, this will be the consequence.

Also you can have an end trigger if all players are unconscious (if you want that option);

Create a trigger with the following attributes:

Activation = ANY

Type = SWITCH

Condition = {alive _x} count playableUnits == {captive _x} count playableUnits;

On Act = _failedtask = [4] execVM "f\server\f_mpEndBroadcast.sqf";

Edited by pathfinder2-1
Tested...