Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

So can anyone explain the advantages of ofpr......

Resistance threads amazingly enough go in the Resistance forum smile.gif

Moving to RESISTANCE smile.gif

Hmm Big Red Bus, need I say more? biggrin.gif

Improved graphics, police, new civillians, Kamov werewolf, motorbike, a miriad of new weapons, improved game features like puting weapons down and loads more. Its a great expansion!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt_Wilson @ July 08 2002,01:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not that I regret spending half the price of a new game on a new Campaign.<span id='postcolor'>

I woudl GLADLY pay the full price of a new game for this expansion, and i don't even have it yet.

First off thanks for moderate, moderators I know my indolence smile.gif

It's just I feel a little bit peeved. Well whom would not when you have to climb up a lift shaft?

Apart from the fact that the game still gets its knickers in a twist when a commander tries to drive a BMP opposed to commanding a tank (shame on him!wink.gif

I still find myself still trying to orientate my line formation to the direction I am facing, plus I had just about every Russian helicopter in 3D studio at least two years ago?

Not that I would happily play the Devils Advocate, I still love the game wink.gif