Sign in to follow this  
NVA Killer

Location of some stuff

ok, a few questions

could someone locate on the map for me, where the ruins and such are on the new island?

Also Kegetys showed me some resistance pictures week or 2 back that showed off an overpass, basically a tunnel that goes under ground for some ways, so cars can just drive through, can someone locate that for me also? thank you

also are there any other goodies on the new island you people have found and would be generous enough to show me? thanks smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NVA Killer @ July 08 2002,01:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Also Kegetys showed me some resistance pictures week or 2 back that showed off an overpass, basically a tunnel that goes under ground for some ways, so cars can just drive through, can someone locate that for me also? thank you<span id='postcolor'>

Wasn't that something he made himself?

the tunnels were made by Kegetys as an experiment through WRPEdit. but i think he said he still had some problems with it.

yeah! i thought it was part of resistance and i guess he thought it would be fun to lead me on lol

btw blackdog, love the sig smile.gif