Sign in to follow this  
Azz

Capturing vehicles

The only cehciles you seem to keep are tanks from that mission where you steal them...I drove them ammo trucks back on the first mission but i only got the weapons from them...

best way to do it is get your guys to pick up weapons thats how to keep them

but vehclies it seems only in certian missions you keep them

I didn't know that you could get your guys to pick up weapons. I always took ages getting them all myself and putting them in the van/tank/bmp. Is it a case of

1. Tell soldier to put his weapon in truck

2. Tell soldier to pick up AK74

3. Tell soldier to put AK74 in truck

repeat until you get fed up and do it yourself. Or is there a quicker way?

You could really do with a:

"(Choose soldier(s) - salvage weapons" command which would make your soldiers pick up all available weapons and put them in your vehicles. That would be so easy and quick.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vinsen @ July 08 2002,12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"(Choose soldier(s) - salvage weapons" command which would make your soldiers pick up all available weapons and put them in your vehicles. That would be so easy and quick.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah we all said that in another thread, IMO a massive oversight by Bis to not include something like that sad.gif

This is what happened to me. When I completed a one of the missions, I loaded up to the gear selection of the next mission. I had 5 rpg launchers, 1 bizon, and a draganov. But clicked cancel (to continue later). I started it up again, went to the gear selection and my rpg's, bizon, svd were missing, all I had were the weapons me and my men were holding. Is it supposed to store weapons from vehicles and everything, or just what you actually hold on to?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">all I had were the weapons me and my men were holding. <span id='postcolor'>

This thread

Will tell you tales of woe. sad.gif

Whoops sorry for the double (now triple) post. I pressed the edit button then the quote and it all went hazy. When I came round the next thing I knew was ooooh here I go again.