Sign in to follow this  
Hatsumi

Helo pilot ai

I cannot find thread were this began!!

I have tried via the mission editor to pit the various units against each other. And as in the post I cannot find (god bless Asda and cheap alcohol biggrin.gif ) the V80 will NEVER fight against an enemy air unit I did one Apache vs 8xV80 and Apache won, did it again one Apache vs 2xHinds, Apache lost as Hinds fight back.

If I remember the other post was getting bogged down with semantics of Real Life intelligence, vehicle abilities etc. What I would like, possibly with some others, is for the V80 to fight back goddamn it, at least try.

Also (sort of going off topic) wtf do my soldiers, carrying AA weapons shoot TANKS especially any tank allied with myself that appears close by at begining of missions, then when a helo appears, I have to try shooting them down with RPGs. After all my AT soldiers wont shoot helos, just tanks in any variety, good or bad.

Wooh, needed to get that off me chest.

You are right. These things need to be fixed.

Make the V-80 attack air targets.

Make AA/AT soldiers attack the right targets and if possible with priorities*.

*is there a possibility to script their actions into waiting to fire for the right targets the right moment?!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Prof.Wizard @ July 09 2002,23:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You are right. These things need to be fixed.

Make the V-80 attack air targets.

Make AA/AT soldiers attack the right targets and if possible with priorities*.

*is there a possibility to script their actions into waiting to fire for the right targets the right moment?!<span id='postcolor'>

Well there is an upcoming addon to fix the V-80 problems from Eviscerator, but the AA/AT thing does need BIS to fix, and SOON!