Sign in to follow this  
Victim9l3

Set Mode module problem

I use the module "object modifiers". I use it to trigger squads into different formations, different positions etc.

Somehow, in the mission I am creating, it stopped working. I tried it in another mission to make sure it worked and it worked fine. There is something in my mission that is causing it not to work.

I have one green group walking then when they get to trigger, they drop to prone positions. Another group, I have them change from one formation to another. Now, I added text to the trigger so that I can make sure the trigger is working properly. And it is.

I have a trigger set for activation by independent and the type is none. It's synced to the module. Module is set to work on "group of synced objects". And I have the module synced to group leader. It's all set up correctly. I copied them and used them in a clean new mission and it worked. But something is preventing it from working in my mission.

I thought it might be the module. but I am using the module on a group putting them in a prone position. I worked on them but the module wasn't triggered. They were synced from the beginning.

So, independently, the trigger is set and works correctly

The module works correctly

But not together- just in this mission

Does anyone know what could cause this? Maybe there is a limit on how many I can use? But that never stopped me before.

All ideas and help appreciated thanks

Sorry for not being helpful, but... it seems you make an intensive use of modules, and maybe, what you want to achieve, is easier with some easy-scripting... For example, if you want to trigger a whole squad changing to prone, just on activation of the trigger write: {_x setunitPos "DOWN"} forEach units groupname....