Sign in to follow this  
MarcusJClifford

Climbing the lift shaft

I am replaying the Resistance campaign, having finished it a few days ago. Now with every mission I am exploring the place.

In the very first playable mission, when you get a lift to the town to catch the bus.

While waiting for the bus I explored and the nearest tower block you can go into and then open the lift door. The climb lader up, and climb lader up again and you emerge on top of the tower block - you can open the door and go out onto the roof. Just be careful because there arnt any guard rails and you can fall off the edge.

Having said that when I saw the bus coming, from the roof, I jumped (ran) off the roof and I survived - bloddied but alive and was able to catch my bus!

Yes Marcus

But why didnt you go to the repair yard and ride the motorbike to work? biggrin.gif

Wheres the repair yard?

I heard the bloke saying his motorbike may be fixed, wheres the repair yard?

Can't remember the compass bearing but if you face AWAY from the bus stop with your back to it and walk in a straight line forward you will reach a large yard type area where your mate (Dmitri Lukin no less!wink.gif is standing with your bike. smile.gif

wow, cool. So do u still get the radio talking to you or what?

You have to stop at the petrol station and it plays there

I havent palyed the campaign much becuase I have the sound clipping problem when people talk or the music plays. sad.gifmad.gif

It toke me a while to complete that first level after a few accidents.

The first try-I saw the bus stop and thought I would catch the bus, I saw it coming down the road and thought it would be a good idea to stand on the road to make sure it picked me up...........it ran me over sad.gif

the second try-I walked about the town becuase I had a few minutes spare for the bus but then i noticed the motorbike and took that but I hit a tree sortly after reaching the fuel station. sad.gif

the third try-I got the bike again and hit the bridge sad.gif

the fourth try-took the bus and made it smile.gif

Also after playing it again you can also steal a car in that town which is safer and you dont have to pay biggrin.gif

Yeah, its also fun making the bus crash. This is acheivable by standing infront of one of the police cars. Police car can't move. Along comes bus, tries to avoid police car, bus hits tree.

muhahahahahahahahaha, I have made the bus run over some random bloke, which is funny.

<!--QuoteEnd--><!-"While waiting for the bus I explored and the nearest tower block you can go into and then open the lift door. The climb lader up, and climb lader up again and you emerge on top of the tower block - you can open the door and go out onto the roof. Just be careful because there arnt any guard rails and you can fall off the edge."-QuoteEEnd-->

Dose this mean that you can open door in Resistance???And if so is it only certain doors???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dose this mean that you can open door in Resistance???And if so is it only certain doors??? <span id='postcolor'>

Yes and yes.

Well Ive just got to the mission after destroying 4 choppers and the game always crashes there. How close am I? Besides I climbed the lift shaft and the funny thing is victor Trotska desides to tell the perfectly good lift to feck off and climb up the cables?!?!? lol. By the way why, in the cutscenes does VT have a English country gentleman accent and in the ingame radio sound like a Siberian vodka slurping commie?