Sign in to follow this  
danko84

Music in resistance

Hi everybody,what file contains the music in resistance?I mean the new songs from Sevent to classical and tipical war music you can hear in Resistance Campaign. Thanks

Sorry for my English

The search engine is a wonderful thing.

Try this thread smile.gif

I really hate that music it really destroyes the game. You know the bastards with annoying voices. It really destroyed the last cutscene.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I really hate that music it really destroyes the game. You know the bastards with annoying voices. It really destroyed the last cutscene.<span id='postcolor'>

U r so sure u could do better then that, ah?! I'd like to see that wink.gif

Personally, i think the lead singer for Seventh sucks. Sounds like he is still going through puberty. tounge.gif The rest of the band is good though, they should just dump the singer biggrin.gif

P.S.

And yes, i know i can do better. I've been singing for years in multiple bands. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ July 12 2002,19:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And yes, i know i can do better. I've been singing for years in multiple bands. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

As the saying goes "the proof of the pudding is in the eating"....

So where's the link to an mp3 or two so we can hear for ourselves if you're full of it or not? smile.gif

*stares at placebo*

Well, honestly, i've only ever been able to record 4-tracks on cassette. But, i'm not saying i am great or anything, not in the least. Just saying, he sucks, he really does. I mean, come on, he just whines. But don't think i'm giving the old "i'm better then him" speech here. I'm not, just saying, there are better wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ July 13 2002,08:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But don't think i'm giving the old "i'm better then him" speech here. I'm not, just saying, there are better  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well if you're not saying you're better, your comment....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And yes, i know i can do better. I've been singing for years in multiple bands. <span id='postcolor'>

Was a smidge misleading smile.gif

You're fully entitled to not like Seventh's music, me I think it fits Opf well but I wouldn't go out to buy it, but if you're gonna badmouth something and say you're better all I ask is proof smile.gif