Sign in to follow this  
arijan2660

Arma II + Arma II Operation Arrowhead money back?

Hello, i bought the game for some weeks ago. When i downloaded it my computer said it can take the game, then i stopped the download. I cant use the game anymore, and i thought that there was DayZ with the pack. Are there any ways to get my money back? :):bounce3::yay:

DayZ can be downloaded free assuming you are talking about the mod. But what service have you used? steam or the BIS digital store?.

And what does it means that "you cant use the game anymore"?

DayZ can be downloaded free assuming you are talking about the mod. But what service have you used? steam or the BIS digital store?.

And what does it means that "you cant use the game anymore"?

Because my computer cant take the game. I didnt know there was a DayZ game and a DayZ commander mod. Because i almost just got steam :/ I wrote to Steam Support but they said i could post it to a forum :)

Sry for the late answer.

Why cant your computer take the game? Your hardware cant run it? Then you had to look on requirements first, before buying a game... BIS are great developers, but I dont think you can get your money back easily. Well, Steam alerady did that few times, but it was globally because the game was a total fake.

contact BIS support - it's a consumer legal/policy question between you and BIS or the retail outlet.