Sign in to follow this  
BzDaKid

Campaign question

im stuck in 1 of the mission where im suppose to drive down 2 the shore at night and light up the "red flare" as a signal 4 the ships 2 locate our area 4 a drop off....but my problem is, how the fuc do u use the red flare.......picked it up , but no controls of how to use....

Just hit spacebar. Like you are switching from single fire to burst. That outta do it.

Hope that helps

Some simple steps to do this...

1. Take an AK that has an underslung Grenade Launcher

2. Bring along 1 red flare or take one from the truck.

3. Load said flare into the Greanade Launcher/AK

4. Point up and fire.

When I played this mission first I was thinking a handheld flare that'd you'd keep low from observers so no one see's the landing sight.

Silly me..I guess launching a big red Flare that says "HEY COME AND GET US" is standard ops for rebel forces.

If you are carrying both the flare and grenades for the under-barrel launcher, you need to "reload" the red flare to get it to work. Press spacebar until the grenade option is active. In your action menu, you will see an option for "reload flare (red)." This will load the flare and your firing option should now represent this. After you set it off, you can reload the standard grenades by selecting "reload grenade." from the action menu.

Jonas Bane

There's Love Inside