Sign in to follow this  
the amazing flight lizard

Addon request stuff, Guardian Centers and light tank

Greetings folks, I'm a relative newbie to A3, but I've played the series since the OFP Demo. I've enjoyed all the lovely addons and such. Even though I'm having a hard time getting them to really function in Arma3, I'm re-installing it now, after wiping it, in hopes I can put it together ina way that isnt gonna crash the thing.

Anywho.

I was going to request an Island, and addition to a map, whatever, of Guardian Centers, in Smyrna GA. I went there last fall for a huge airsoft game, and military and rescue workers train there all the time. I'm hoping some folks know what I'm talking about. You can find it through google's map service as well as plenty of on-ground pictures out there. if needed, I can gather as many pictures as possible for the place as well. I want to recreate the experience we had, as well as maybe train through Arma 3 for it. It could be fun, and I'm sure lots oof airsoft players who have been there and even some who haven't and own a copy of Arma 3 will play.

Also, I have a tank. It's small. Not a military vehicle, though it looks like it. It's an old fair ride that I bought and want to use for my own twisted purposes. Are there any talented modelers/coders out there willing to give it a shot? It's a small thing. Not terribly detailed so it wont be too complicated for modeling purposes. It's a wheeled vehicle too. Think along the lines of a small Ifrit. I can grab all the pictures in the world you need of this thing.

For the above stuff, I can pay. Not much at all. very little, in fact, but I can contribute a little. Even if it's a few pizzas or something. Potentially not worth your time, I know. But Guardian Centers is a great little set up for CQB stuff, and was oodles of fun. I'm an old Army guy myself, back from 2 deployments as a blackhawkl crew chief. I know airsoft seems childish to some, but I've found it as a great stress relief, and a way to have all the adrenaline of a firefight with none of the bloody consequences. I'd really appreciate if you can help.

As a side note, I noticed the Mk. 20 in the game now has a grenade launcher attached. That's good stuff. Has anybody made the 1.6x integral sight for FN's F2000? I'd like to run the Mk20 with that sight, the grenade launcher, and a silencer ala Sam Fisher.

Thanks in advance guys.

Lizard