Sign in to follow this  
yxman

Seize Edoris/Seize Ferez now only playable with Zeus Player...

First Zeus is great, but also req. an additional player! In the both seize missions from bohemia (both great, so far only playable missions out there (performance/few players)) there is now no ai present, cause they are supposed to be handled by zeus. fantastic... +1 one player required :(

pls bringt back the old missions or add a parameter for the old mission setup (for those ppl playing without zeus).

ps: strange local hosted enemy ai spawns, dedicated hosted not.

Edited by yxman

First Zeus is great, but also req. an additional player! In the both seize missions from bohemia (both great, so far only playable missions out there (performance/few players)) there is now no ai present, cause they are supposed to be handled by zeus. fantastic... +1 one player required :(

pls bringt back the old missions or add a parameter for the old mission setup (for those ppl playing without zeus).

ps: strange local hosted enemy ai spawns, dedicated hosted not.

I also am frustrated by this. My friend and I play these two missions several times a week to unwind after work. They are simple fun missions and we thoroughly enjoy them the way they were. We were surprised to find that rather than simply adding new Zeus content the old content got removed and replaced by Zeus stuff.

This is just silly in my opinion. The old missions were already done it takes ZERO extra effort to leave the old missions. If they had been left in the game my friend and I could have had an enjoyable night last night doing our thing but instead he played single player campaign stuff and I messed around with Zeus. I spent an hour doing stuff in the mission editor and then we both played a bit of Zeus. It was kinda fun but not our thing.

Zeus is fine. Zeus is fun. Great job, honestly!

Now can we have our old missions back? We don't want to play Zeus we just want to play Coop Seize missions without having to mess around with Zeus.

Mhh, as said: local hosted ai is spawning, on dedicated server not (no mods etc)...

Any suggestions?

No one else with the same problem?