Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

[WIP] M320 Suppressor

Hi

This is my mod that will allow you to attach a suppressor to the M320 and Lynx rifles, I did the model which my new found friend tweaked a bit and then took great pride in texturing for me, so the credit for that goes to him completely.

Here is the suppressor we have done for the mod

http://abload.de/img/rendertest_1zxu80.jpg (219 kB)

And now I need help on how to get it in game from here, what tools do I need and what configs and such do I have to do?

Edited by Yoshi

Ok so I have a model and textures but due to lack of knowledge and any decent tutorials or lists of things I need to get this mod into game I'm stuck. If anyone knows what I need to do for the mod to work in game please post, It's just a simple attachment but because I haven't do this before It's really annoying when you can find any info except tutorials on helicopters. Please if you know what I need... Post it if you don't mind.

Before you spend to much time and effort on this, have you checked that the M320 model even contains the \A3\data_f\proxies\weapon_slots\MUZZLE proxy?

If it doesn't, you wont me able to make a suppressor attachment appear on the model anyway.