Sign in to follow this  
scrapser

Carrier/Barque Stuck and other Behaviors in Latest Patch

I'm playing my second strategy game using the latest beta patch. The first game seemed to be okay. But with the second, the barque has hung up on nearly every island (over 14 islands captured so far). The enemy carrier captured 7 islands and then stopped while I continued capturing neutral islands for myself. I now have nearly half the islands and the enemy carrier has resumed. Not sure what this is indicating but thought I would report it.

Another thing while I'm at it...the Mantas on enemy islands are now always parked on the ground. They launch as you get close to the base where they are stationed and attack. This is okay except I can now use my Manta with hook to ferry a walrus to the enemy command center after clearing it of defenses (and a clear path from my carrier to the command center exists). Mantas on other island bases will continue to sit on the ground instead of coming to defend the command center from being hacked as they did in the past. The enemy ground units still continue to come to the base and prevent you from hacking but they are usually too late.

I have played several more strategy games. The carrier stuck behavior varies. Sometimes the carrier will capture from 2 to several islands and then stop. Once I get close to them it resumes. As soon as I detect the lack of carrier activity I start a new game.