Sign in to follow this  
erazeri

Bad version 59 in p3d file

Was excited to get new sample models today =)

Anyway now whenever I pack an addon with the addon builder I get this error when trying to load the model ingame:

badversion.png

I tried to repack one of my older test versions and it now returns the same error message.

Did I mess up my workflow or did something change in the tools that I`m not aware of?

EDIT:

This was fixed by the game update, should`ve waited before making this thread =)

Edited by eRazeri
Issue resolved =)

Yes, this happened to me last night but the solution for was to use Bis Tools for Arma 2 instead of using Arma 3 tools.

Why is this happening? Me is happening it too. I am new to making assets for arma 3 but i am already stuck!! This is bad!

For me this only happened for a short while between tools were updated before the game was updated.

After that the problem resolved because the game version catch up.

You probably updated BIS tools before the game was updated. That's why the tools created a version of the p3d format that the game that is not up-to-date cant read.

How to "downgrade" it? I've got some addons that show this error and I don't want to update the game because of slow internet connection. Any solutions?