Sign in to follow this  
trekky0623

Bitter Chill - Invisible Enemies

So I have investigated FOB Manhattan and escaped the enemies around Manhattan, making it to about Berezino. I get the decision prompt about whether to try and get to the CDF or NAPA. I decide to go with CDF, and since I'm near Berezino, I get on the main southern highway and start driving, planning to go as fast as possible and then exit near Zelenogorsk to get to the CDF lines.

However, everytime I get near Tulga, some invisible RPG blows up my vehicle. Moreover, if I get out of the vehicle and try to continue on foot, I get shot by an invisible super army. What the heck is going on? Is taking this southern highway near Elektro just not an option? Am I going to have to backtrack so that the game is sufficiently pleased that I am doing what it wants, rather than what I want to do? This method of enforcing arbitrary conditions seems pretty cheap to me in a game that is otherwise striving to be as realistic as possible.

You need to pay attention to the dialogue. The NAPA guys will drive you to where you are supposed to go, as all of the roads are guarded by Russians. Follow the NAPA commander from Manhattan down through the woods to the car they have waiting.