Sign in to follow this  
ScharfSepp

Team OPFOR (Forming now!)

r97wRBF.jpg

OPFOR is a realism unit consisting of veteran Arma II and III players. We are focused entirely on representing the various Opposing Forces found in the Arma series. While we adhere to realistic and practical tactics, we do not have any specific set of TTP we follow, or vast amounts of out of game beaurocracy. We are versed in multiple ways of doing things in accordance to commonly found "opfor" tactics around the world, from unconventional "insurgent" tactics to conventional warfare, we emulate a wide range of possible opposing forces.

We are structured as an OPFOR training unit. There is only one member rank, and one recruit rank. Once accepted and thoroughly trained you are an equal among us. Everyone in the unit will be able to lead or follow as they wish, as long as we retain a high level of cohesion and effectiveness. Any military veterans who wish to apply can skip the basic recruiting phase and become a full member right away.

We will be primarily focused on PvP battles, as well as helping train other units. We are striving to be a respected and friendly unit within the Arma community. Our primary focus will be on providing other Arma units a well trained and elite cadre to fight against in live fire training, operations, and for friendly scrims. Any unit can call on us for participating in their training and operations as requested. We will also do a lot of our own training and some operations.

If you are interested in joining you can shoot me a PM or apply at http://opfor.freeforums.net/board/2/applications

You can also join us on Teamspeak at 192.95.22.201:17505

Edited by ScharfSepp

So our OP, Esky/SharfSepp is currently unable to continue with OPFOR. If you want to join, I'm taking it upon myself to take your stuff and handle things until (if) he gets back.