Sign in to follow this  
krocebow

Can't setup

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem on my arma 3 server, I installed the Altis life mod, my mysql db is working nicely. When I connect for the first time everything works well. So then I disconnected and update my cop level and admin level, when I come back I get this message :

can't set up your session with the server you have reached the maximum tries of 3 please reconnect

I looked on the logs and found this error but can't find what's the problem:

Warning: 07:30:19 - MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Fatal error encountered during command execution. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Fatal error encountered attempting to read the resultset. ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Reading from the stream has failed. ---> System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Attempted to read past the end of the stream.

If someone had the same problem, please help :-)

Thanks.

I am currently experiencing the same issue with the same error as you. Did you end up fixing it in the end? If so, would you be able to share with me how you were able to do it? This error is starting to become really annoying as I have tried for days to fix it, to no avail.

Thanks,

Mike

Bump, still need help with this error as nothing seems to fix it.

try the altis life thread in the user missions