Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Reizka

Arma 3 Item Restriction

Hey, I need a script that would restrict items for players in multiplayer. I tried googling but didnt get any good results, and since I can't script to save my life, I decided asking around here :)

Basicly what I need is that units can be given "classes" in editor. Like putting a line in each units init, placing them in a class: Rifleman, Officer, SL, Marksman, Scout, etc.

Then having a list somewhere for restricted items for each class, and when in MP, the server would check if the player can have access to the items his/her class can have.

Example:

Rifleman class cant equip or pickup any sniper kit. The script could just delete the item from their inventory when item/weapon is picked.

Im trying to contol the items and weapons players can have in missions. Basicly people seem to equip them selves with 10x scopes even when they are just riflemen, and I wanna to get rid of that in my missions. Of course I could not spawn any scopes in my missions, but then Marksmans would get pissed. So I rather have a restriction system in place where if you are rifleman you only get the low mag scopes and cant put in 10x scopes you might run into.

Also, if you could have as many classes you want, and have restriction lists to each class.

The item should be removed immidiatly after it is placed in their inventory (so people dont try to cheat and have other people placing it in their backpacks), OR the script could run thru the items every x seconds and remove unwanted stuff.

Thanks.

I havent played Domination since A2 days, is there a version for A3 out?

Or you mean Invade & Annex?

Edited by Mad_Reizka

Ok, I depbo'd one domination mission, but didnt find anything usefull. Plus most of the scripts arent really that well commented that man of my scripting skill could figure out what they are for.