Sign in to follow this  
zipman

keep server running?[help plz]

i have server.cfg add the line: persistent=1; but still when the last person leave the sever restarts i also have respawn = "BASE"; in the mission

is there some way i can make the server think there is someone on the map/server all the time? as the above dont work.

Do you have

-config=server.cfg

in the launch parameter mod line?

where would i look to see that line

thanks for replying

i have this

-config=server.cfg -port=3410 -profiles=G:\TCAFiles\Users\idbytzwi\419\ -name=server -maxplayers=40

Edited by zipman

you need to look for PERSISTENT somewhere in server config settings

this means server will continue running after everyone has left the game - not at home now so cant check

would seem its something odd cos we was in playing and it timed out and reset itself again,

thinking it might be something to do with the host not the setup.

all seems to be right on the file

// JOINING RULES

maxPlayers = 40; // Maximum amount of players. Civilians and watchers, beholder, bystanders and so on also count as player.

// VOTING

voteMissionPlayers = 1; // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.

voteThreshold = 1.5; // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

//voteMissionPlayers = 0;

// INGAME SETTINGS

disableVoN = 0; // If set to 1, Voice over Net will not be available

vonCodecQuality = 8; // Quality from 1 to 10

persistent = 1; // If 1, missions still run on even after the last player disconnected.

hahahaha thanks for all replays its the host servers

Serverius

Update: After replacing two UPS units we will shortly begin emergency maintenance. We will keep you informed.

Edited by zipman