Sign in to follow this  
forzajuve

Area seized by and player present

Is there a way to have a trigger (or link two?) that has player present (i.e. trigger grouped to player unit) and also condition that the area has been seized by blufor/opfor?

any conditions I've tried regarding player present have never worked for trigger conditions besides grouping trigger to player.

maybe there is a condition/command (i.e. typed) for seized by so I can have grouped player trigger and condition sezied. i.e. AND this area seized by blufor?

thanks

Hi ForzaJuve,

I made a simple demo mission, I'm just toying around, ...not sure if it's similar or not:

player BLUFOR = move alone

another BLUFOR = move group/alone - not listed/not counted/any

main method = sin, cos, for moving trigger

--> player BLUFOR must wait for another BLUFOR for completion, and vice versa

Condition: OPFOR has been eliminated (not present) 'AND' another BLUFOR present 'AND' player BLUFOR present, in same area.

thanks! I will have a look.

but I believe I have a found solution here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150487-Multiple-Objectives-completed-help

I haven't tested it yet though

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

I tested in the link above, doesn't work. I will try your one now.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

well your mission seems to work for what I want but it seems a bit complicated compared to what I usually do so I will see if I can work it into my missions.

I can't think of anything that would work with that since it would still require 2 triggers I think