Sign in to follow this  
ToejaM

New Battleye Filters

What do we need to do for the new filters to log everything?

Please explain it simply as the official one is useless to most people.

I've added this:

//new //#+2 ;PoC

To the top of each file and had to set most kick filters to 1 as I'm not sure how it works anymore and one filter that isn't working is setpos.

Any help appreciated.

This should be enough:

//new
1 ""

However, in Arma 3 there is no need to use "//new" as the new format has been used for a few months already.

This should be enough:

//new
1 ""

However, in Arma 3 there is no need to use "//new" as the new format has been used for a few months already.

Can we still have commented lines else where in the filters?

What do we do when a quote character is being escaped by \ already, do we also need a \ to escape that \? eg:

1 "" !="this enableSimulation false;this allowDammage false;this disableAI 'FSM';this disableAI 'ANIM';this disableAI 'MOVE';" !"\"_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;\"" !"\"Hit\" 3:5 Survivor2_DZ - \"_this spawn fnc_plyrHit;\""

I've come from running Arma 2 servers where porting the filters over usually works

Will //new //#+2 ;PoC compared to //new

Report anything different or will I still see the same logs, as //#+2; PoC makes no sense to me.

Scripts.log is not being generated anymore even with the //new in - whats the dealio here?

Guys, I really could use a reply on this. Not having a scripts.log is crippling. Is it under a different name or something?

This log being missing, is making it impossible to catch certain scripts!

For now you still have to use the old (non-regex) format in scripts.txt. Are you sure that this is the case for you?

So I just put 1 "" to generate a full list aye?

Though my Arma 2 servers seem to generate a scripts.log with the new //new filter in :S