Sign in to follow this  
kdk11

Help with Triggers and Modules

Hello I have some Modules set up and I would like them only to become available once my group enters a Trigger. I have searched for the answer but I cant find it. Anyone have any ideas how to do this?.

As there are many modules that do many different things along a large range, you'll need to be more specific. Depending on the module, you may be able to accomplish what you wish via scripting in a much easier, more organized way.

However, just to pull an answer, try syncing a module to a trigger.

Yeah I tried this. Basically it is the virtual arty module, air supply. air attack, and bombing run. I want them to only to become available once inside the F.O.B (and trigger).

I found this in another thread which I haven't got around to trying yet. Worth a try

Make sure you name the support requester module, leave the support requester module and your player unlinked in the editor, and in the trigger's onAct box put:

Code:

supportname synchronizeObjectsAdd [playername];

I found this in another thread which I haven't got around to trying yet. Worth a try

Make sure you name the support requester module, leave the support requester module and your player unlinked in the editor, and in the trigger's onAct box put:

Code:

supportname synchronizeObjectsAdd [playername];

Yes it works mate thank you very much!