Sign in to follow this  
ramirez

Roads Showing in Buldozer But Not In-Game

So the title pretty much explains it all. In buldozer and visitor all the road networks are there. However when I export the map, binarize it, and load it in-game the roads simply aren't there. You can't even see any road networks on the map and there are no road models when you load in. Yet they're still there in buldozer? I can upload picture too if you'd like. Just wondering if anyone out there has ever had the same issue and if you did, how it was resolved. Thanks guys!

-Ramirez

Can be many things hard to say without more info

Are the pbo loaded in game for roads ?

Are they a2 roads or a3 , roads layed using v3 network for a2 ?

Required addons of map in cfg patches contain roads or roads2 or roads_f or whatever terrain uses ?

Always start to eliminate by looking arma.rpt , be aware -nologs will stop error reports so remove if used as parameter

Yes the .pbo is loaded (they are custom roads). The roads were working in-game at one point but they're no longer showing up in-game (they're still in buldozer though). Also there is nothing in my Arma.rpt involving an issue with any of the roads.

What about bin.log you binarise the roads and terrain with new or old binpbo ?

Show bin.lig for road and terrain here should be problem in there to see if non in arma report then its strange if not in bin log , unless of course you save wrp to diff folder than you binarise and then binarise old wrp , its rare but not unkown to happen .

Otherwise , roads are not classed as roads in p3d so dint show on map

Roads are not in pbo , unlikelybecause no arma rpt or error

First see binlog tho I think

UPDATE: The issue has been resolved. It was because I was using the Arma 3 tools to binarize the .pbo and it was conflicting. I binarized with the BinPbo from BITools 2 and it loaded without an issue.