Sign in to follow this  
Degman

MLOD examples needed

I think that this is not only my opinion, but the opinion of a whole modding community -> we need more Arma 3 MLODs, config examples, etc. to explore this new engine with customizable gear, physics and more. Please release some samples for us, so we can make better mods and add-ons in advance. You can start with uniforms - these are main problem, because of mirrored textures on sleeves and legs which can be easily fixed if we had uniform MLODs, but we dont. Flags are mirrored, camouflage is mirrored, and we can forget about custom patches on different sleeves, etc. :icon_neutral:

We do need boats and helicopters too, i don't even mind if they are just made from simple primatives.

Perhaps they could drop the competition prize money to 400k and then spend a 100k on getting some consultants to document everything and provide examples. I honestly believe that would bring in more content (which is what BI wants?) then everyone working in silos with their own trade secrets hoping to win the big prize and not give the other side the advantage. Its not an enviroment that promotes sharing and knowledge transfer.

Edited by shinkicker