Sign in to follow this  
Cloney

On going war story

Agreed. It would be cool to do but its disappointing that only a few forum members participated. We do have some truly gifted writers here at the Forums.

Mods: Could we compile the Story into one big post and sticky it so people can read it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Sep. 15 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, unless Acualaud wants to add something. I'd like to compile this thing and post it as a whole so people on the forums can read the entire thingy contiguously<span id='postcolor'>

I dunno, i was trying to think of something, but i guess its over with. Our characters made it out with the bits and pieces of our squads, and now we're safe.

I thought it was really cool how this was written. We all just made up our own characters and all told our sides of the story simultaneously, and they all fit together. Good work, all smile.gif

I'll close this story no, since it's been compiled in another thread. It was a cool idea and stayed fairly spam free smile.gif

Perhaps someone will start a new one sooner or later.