Sign in to follow this  
mikey74

AISS and Servers

Hello all,

Were to start. I've written some code to help improve AI behavior. But My knowledge in coding is not very good. My knowledge with servers is next to nothing. If anyone with scripting knowledge knows anything about coding for servers, and you'd like to help out. Please let me know. I've had a few that like AISS but obviously for lack of knowledge and lack of some understanding of what I've read so far AISS does not work on a server. Any assistance would be appreciate.

Here is my file if you want to take a look: http://www41.zippyshare.com/v/80217293/file.html

Edited by Mikey74

I can try to test it. Sould there be userconfig (becouse there is no)?

Sorry Przemo you are correct. If you have any of the AISS released version they have the same userconfigs, or you can redown load here Thanks for your help. :)

It worked but AI use all vs my team ( we were 5 infantry) and AI send tanks, helis all it could.

yes its set up at the moment that if your within a certian amount of range they will come at you. I may lower this in next few versions.

Right now inf is 300 m and ground veh is up to 2000 m and air 7000.

Well in my mission It was too powerfull, but it worked well. I will try to test more with mortars etc. and look how it`s work.