Sign in to follow this  
Col. Kurtz

A treat

If you like Command and Conquer games, or just want to look at some nice graphics, take a peek here. C&C Generals Video

Looks as arcady as the first ones unfortunetly, but graphics are rather nice. Quality is not good, but I would say it is prety legal, and you get 10 MINUTES OF FOOTAGE! Your not going to get that in a official trailer....... Click on the picture to start the movie in Windows Media smile.gif

I used to love C&C. Then came OFP. But this looks like it may be worth investigating.

Looks a lot like Earth 2150.......only better.

i like the way that they made 3 different sides, and each side is divided into different types of armies. i can't really explain it well just go to the official site and read up on it, its someware in info. i just hope that for ONCE that they will make all the units and buildings in a proper scale. i just hate it when troops are big as a house or are too big for a B-52  mad.gif

o and i think gamespot may have a better video

I liked C&C when involved more realistic combat units, like M-113's and tanks and the like. I never really preferred the futuristic stuff that they came up with in later games. But I must say, playing it sure is addictive!

Tyler

I just liked watching all the explosions and all the destruction. The gameplay itself, well probably redecuasly addictive, is very arcady and sticks to the standard get lots of powerful units and blast away all opposition. They say they are trying to defeat the tank rush, but it will still live on I reckon. If you watch the video, they do the whole mission with tanks, some of those probe things and aireal support, but mainly tanks.

maybe now generals will be as dark as the origonals was ulike red alert 2 was which was more comic