Sign in to follow this  
Baphomet

Ofpec is dead. is there any other place like it?

Yeah, I ran a search for OFP editing center and came up with too many results to actually bother following up. For those anal retentive bastards who censor posts... Get stuffed.

This place isn't exactly good for the less knowledgeable of the ofp editing set. Because of this. Also the fact that it seems that OFPec is gone for good. Is there anywhere someone like myself can go for information on how to create desired addons? By that I mean a site that not only has a decent range of tutorials. More importantly a forum to help those newer to the concept of editing.

I seriously doubt OFPEC is dead since it has recently completely changed itself and its goals. I suspect there are just some server issues to be resolved before it is relaunched.

In the meantime, unfortunately there aren't really any other dedicated editing sites for OFP - certainly nothing that even comes close the diversity of information at OFPEC.

Patience is a virtue.  wink.gif

Edit: you could always post any questions in the Mission Editing forum here. It should be just as informative as OFPEC.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Baphomet @ Sep. 03 2002,04:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For those anal retentive bastards who censor posts... Get stuffed.<span id='postcolor'>

I suppose that would be me smile.gif

If you had bothered to look around a bit, you would have found several active threads under the Fanpages forum. For instance this one.

Closing smile.gif