Sign in to follow this  
redryder

Looking for help on a project or two.

I am looking for anyone/a group of people who may be interested to finish a couple of projects that I either could not finish or did not have the time to. The two/three projects in question are pretty much conceptual, but I would love to see them in game.

1. 8 Gauge Combat Shotgun (I really don't have a name for it)-

I built this weapon from the ground up in practically seven or so hours, but it works beautifully and as intended. I still need to balance it, and finish some ammunition types, and change some other physical things, otherwise, it is a great all around close-mid range weapon, with shitty textures of course by yours truly.

Would need texturers for this gun.

2. Conceptual VTOL-

I also built this entirely from the ground up (at least the model) and have been attempting to get it working by using several examples for nearly two or three months, but I simply do not know enough about vehicles to actually finish it. I never really did get to completely finish the model, and due to lack of knowledge, I know that I have not completed or have the proper memory points, etc. This vehicle also needs textures. Again, I would love to see this in game, but unfortunately, I took a bite too big. I am really not willing to shelf this one nor continue beating my head into a brick wall.

(sorry for the music in the video, put it in for a couple of friends.)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mesdeyhja2642qt/gunship.jpg

Would need texturers/modellers and config writers/coders

3. Gauss rifle/coilgun-

Many of you probably know of the rail-gun the US navy is researching.. well, this isn't it. This weapon is based partly off of fact and partly off of imagination. In the 60's (80's?) a Russian scientist named Bondaletov built a coil gun (or a weapon that accelerates a slug through an electromagnet rather than by rails, generally using capacitors) using a single stage coil (or just one, giant coil) to accelerate a ferrous ring weighing 3.0g(?) to about 5000m/s. Unfortunately, information on this is either unavailable or vague. My Arma 3 Coil-gun uses a similar approach, but has the added advantage of advanced tech like mini nuclear power plants and superconducting capacitors that hold enough energy to blow up ten city blocks.

This weapon fires super fast, heavy shots at a low fire-rate. Fortunately, the slugs are pretty damn heavy, balancing it out in how much you can carry. I have seen a slug impact a clay wall, going through two or three buildings, and pop out on the other side. Because of this, I am debating on whether or not I should release it due to this power, but, I will accept people who are willing to texture it just in case.

Would need texturers.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4194e4nry4xlb5w/gauss3.png