Sign in to follow this  
shernt250

Eviscreator what ever happened to your lav25?

Is any1 going to make a Lav family of units. I remember eviscreator said a while back that he was making some and he had made the models along with a LCAC and a WASP aircraft carrier I need answers Please respond, I need them for the marines! Think of the marines!

I can see aircraft carriers being a large problem in flashpoint.

They would have to be quite long for anyone to land a plane on.

I don't think anyone would be able to land a plane on it because it is just too difficult.

I don't think Landing autopilot would work on them.

I think that if they were made they would have to be used mainly by harriers and choppers (like the one shown in the independance lost screenshots)

well all of them got scrapped, but ive made the LAV-25 again and it looks about 10 times better, the wasp has been made again by someone else and it looks ten times better smile.gif the only thing not done is the lcac

so are you makeing them now or your gonna make them later.

PS: can i see a screenshot of your LAV model?

ive already made them, i cant really say too much about them but its going to be made by a big addon place smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Aug. 31 2002,20:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think that if they were made they would have to be used mainly by harriers and choppers (like the one shown in the independance lost screenshots)<span id='postcolor'>

right... we need assault carriers like the USS WASP or the USS TARAWA... aircraft carries are not necessary and not usefull for ofp

btw: lavs could be launched from assault carriers too i think

yes USS Wasp i know it very good tounge.gif

they are very good voor USMC helicopters and harriers so then there is no need for hard coding with catapull etc.

more info about the stuff will come soon smile.gif

its on one of the vbs1 screens too i think...so bis must be workin on it too