Sign in to follow this  
CommuneCode

Intense Gaming Epoch 1.0.2.5 Server [AI Missions|Always Daytime|Custom Traders]

Welcome to Intense Gaming Epoch, we are a little server new to the Epoch community looking for fresh new players to come and join the fun, we have a nice admin team with none of the "he spawned this!" crap of a server you may have played on before. And to get our feet dipped in the waters of the Epoch community and the gamers it has to offer, as of a one week deal starting 12/8/2013, any player who joins will be given a starter kit with a Gun and a Briefcase of Gold. We also have great donation packages available for those generous players who would like to donate! With regards, Best of luck and Happy DayZ-ing, the Intense Gaming team. The IP is 198.154.118.38:4040 for anyone who would like to join or you can filter for Intense Gaming. Go to DayZIntenseGaming.com. Lets get this server off the ground! :yay:

Edited by CommuneCode

Jeez,

it took me some seconds understanding you're talking about DAY-Z here, "Intense Gaming Epoche" isn't exactly clear... :o

Wrong forum mate. Cheers.

Well if you understand DayZ well enough you would know but Epoch is a mod for DayZ that adds a bunch of stuff, sorry for the wrong forum, could someone redirect me please?

---------- Post added at 04:45 ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 ----------

We have added self bloodbags to the server!

I have added a fast roping script and a cargo drop script!

---------- Post added at 23:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

I have finished the first custom trader work! I have added the F35B Jet to the hero trader, feel free to bomb stuff but not other players bases

Selfbloodbag, starter kits, starter kits for donators. Looks like DAYZ gone south since i last played it.

Selfbloodbag, starter kits, starter kits for donators. Looks like DAYZ gone south since i last played it.

Well donators need perks too

Your server, your rules man, nothing against it. Its just, i dont know whats the point of playing if you can just buy advantage?

When i was playing Dayz i was donating on the server whre i was playing on. But never got, or even wanted to get, anything else for it, than that my favorite server will keep going on.¨

Well right now its also to help pay for the server, and you don't want to give someone money if you don't like the server you are helping to pay for