Sign in to follow this  
3lockad3

Looking For A Clan\Community

Hello recruiters!

As of today I'm sick and tired of looking through hundreds of threads looking for good realistic units to invest my time with, as they all claim to be realistic, so I'll throw a shout out and see what comes back.

This is what I am looking for, and in return a little about what I may offer your clan. Be advised I am in a clan, however, they do not suit my needs! Ask and I will furnish you with the reasoning behind why I wish to leave.

Basic necessities:

-Realism unit (none negotiable)

-must be very active! (none negotiable)

-age restricted clan and servers. (can be negotiated)

-semi realistic ranking structure (I hate when you see way to many ranking officers and no grunts. or a brown nose ranking system system)

-I prefer smaller clans (can be negotiated)

-room for me to bring my editor to your servers.

-would like if you have others editors, so I can advance my experience. (not very important)

-make sure time zones somewhat click. (Canadian) (Even tho I play about 8-14 hrs a day)

-I'm not into running and gunning, nor would I join a clan or community that encourages it.

-ts3 and dedi server, or servers.

What I can offer:

-mission editing small or large scale.

-I could possibly host/dj your radio.

-mature and professional attitude.

-age 33.

-Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork.

-experience with most if not all classes. I prefer medic or squad auto riflemen. (Not important)

-not only willing, but I love to learn.

-very easy going.

this is pretty much all that comes to mind, but if it sounds like I'm a fit, hit my inbox for further negotiations.