Sign in to follow this  
spencefoz

Critical - ARMA 2 Mission Editor Fail to load - removed ammobox from mission.sqm

Hey everyone,

Trying to figure out why my mission will not load. I was trying to remove the dependencies on addons for my mission and when I deleted all the items and removed the dependency on the top of the mission.sqm, there was still a ammo box in the misson.sqm even when I deleted it form the editor. So, i thought - no big deal - I'll just remove the ammo box from the mission.sqm... well - when I removed the ammo box directly from the mission.sqm, I am getting a mission failed to load...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It won't let me post pastebin links of the code for another day... so I'm not sure how to get the code to you guys to take a look at it.

Make sure you remove it from the required addons in the beginning of the sqm.

And you might have a problem with numbers in there...

I've looked through the numbers and they "seem" to look good. I am trying to double check - there are just so many... haha.

I'll try to post my code soon for anyone who feels like looking.

I have removed the dependency from the addon sections up top already.

Did that ammo box include addon-dependent weapons? Code would be extremely helpful here, as in general there should be no problem if you removed the ammobox entirely. Check for missing semicolons, check curly brackets.