Sign in to follow this  
Andreas1704

Stuttering problem in multiplayer

Lately i've been getting this problem in Arma 2 OA multiplayer where i get this reaally bad stuttering every 2nd second. I've tried re-installing, defraging and updating my GPU but nothing seems to work. If i remove every file of ArmA and then re-install it, the stuttering will be gone for maybe a day or so, but then it's back again. I only get this problem playing multiplayer in ArmA, i've tried the singleplayer armory, and it works fine. I've posted this video on YouTube with my specs and such, but i can't post links because its my first time here, so if you just search for "EhItsAndreas" on YouTube you will get to my YouTube account where you can see my video. Please help :(

Edit arma2oa.cfg and reduce gpu max frames ahead to whatever you've set in your gpu driver control panel

Edit arma2oa.cfg and reduce gpu max frames ahead to whatever you've set in your gpu driver control panel

How do i see what i've set in my GPU Driver control panel?

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

And by the way, if anybody needs a bit of motivation, like 10$, i'd be happy to pay this or more to whoever solves this problem because i've been having it for so long now and i literally just want to get rid of it.

Try :

GPU_MaxFramesAhead=0;

GPU_DetectedFramesAhead=0;

in your ArmA2OA.cfg

and make the file read only

and try to lauch the game with "-world=empty" "-exthreads=7" "-cpucount=6" -nosplash -skipintro -nofilepatching -winxp

Edited by Neodammerung