Sign in to follow this  
Col. Kurtz

A law to their own

Hmmmm....american football or world football/soccer let me think :/ In the US version you get paid an insane amount of moolaa ,get commercials / movies /shoe sponsors. Then you can kill your wife and get away with it.....oops I meant we are still trying to find the killer smile.gif And still get hot chicks to go out with you.

In World football your hot for awhile, as long as your team is winning. Play until an injury ,or retire maybe with enough money to make a comfortable living ,if your lucky.

Tough choice smile.gif

As per ususall the US wants to get out out trouble again. They have asked Australia to help get them out of the ICW. The US have committed crimes in the recent attacks on terrorism where 3,000 Talibans were executed. I think its pointless to have the ICW if the US thinks its immune to any prosecutions! mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The US have committed crimes in the recent attacks on terrorism where 3,000 Talibans were executed.<span id='postcolor'>

This is rubbish, but I understand that you are upset with them trying to pass off american football as football.

Closing smile.gif