Sign in to follow this  
manny

Noob at Mission Editing

Hello, I'm new here & new to mission making.

I downloaded the Map Winter Nogojev and wanna make a few mission if not a campaign 1 day.

So my mission is, that you start with 3 other Resistance fighter on a small island and drive by boat to Nogojev to join the Resistance-Camp.

I know how to setup waypoints that the Commander orders the group to enter the boat, get out and even move to the camp.

What i don't know is how to end a mission & objectives.

i want that it reads in the mission briefing someting like that

1. Enter the Boat and reach Nogojev.

2. Find the Resistance Camp in the woods, be careful there might be enemy guards.

Any idea what i must do to get those objectives complete?

& sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany.

I already thank whoever anwser my questions.;)

To create a mission briefing, I advise you to use Chris OFP script editor (or Chris ArmA script editor, it works the same but may be easier to find : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1455). It will create the briefing.html for you.

About mission objectives : https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Briefing.html#Plan_and_Objectives

About you're particular objectives :

(1) You can check if the player is in the boat like this :

player in name_of_boat

(wiki details)

If you put this code in the "condition line" of a trigger, you can "activate" your first objective by writing the following in the "on activation" line of the same trigger :

1 objstatus "DONE"

(wiki details)

(2) You can proceed the same way, by checking if the player has found the camp with a trigger covering the base, linked to the player by F2 (grouped with him in fact : select F2 key, than drag a line between the player and the trigger).

Edited by ProfTournesol

well i had to put the 1 by objstatus into strings, but besides this the whole thing worked perfectly.

THANKS MAN!