Sign in to follow this  
teifiterror

[SP] Operation Nightjay

My first mission I have put together for ARMA 3 and my first attempt since the good old Operation Flashpoint.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=191107951&searchtext=

NATO forces have mobilised themselves into position to assault Stratis and take back the territory from CSAT forces. Special Forces have been mobilised to harass and disrupt the enemy in preperation for the coming invasion.

As one of these elite team members you are tasked with preparing the ground for the safe insertion of a tactical assault team to LZ Connor, once safely dropped you will join their squad and assault a nearby enemy Command and Control location and eliminate the high ranking officer dealing a significant blow to the enemy.

This mission utilises the UPSMON script package to provide as dynamic a mission experience as possible within the constraints I was trying to create for the mission, and thanks go to its author for creating such an excellent script.

Hope you enjoy the mission and any feedback then please feel free, as I say my first mission since OFP and enjoyed relarning a lot and developing for future missions.

I'm surprised how nowbody tested this, since I had hours of fun with it, even if I was not able to complete this mission.

Here are my suggestions for improvements:

-Please leave more time to plant the ambush explosives - it's maybe just 10 seconds

-Let the player start with a team

-Provide a weapons and equipment stash at the infil LZ

-Reduce the amount of enemies at the CnC - If I did not count wrong they are 10+ and I am alone

-Check the briefing - none of the objectives ticked off, even If I blew up the helo and cleared the first LZ (so the 2nd objective should definitely tick off).

Keep up the good work!