Sign in to follow this  
edc

Kinda funny

This may or may not belong in Troubleshooting but here goes: I makde a missin where east attacks west's airbase using a/c. I put 3 east soldiers outside the airbase. They were supposed to be there to tell how much damage was done. I was a security guard and was on the resis. side. Res was set to friendly to everybody. I shot the three east soldiers and grabbed there SA-7s (or whatever they are) and shot down a Ka-50. Then west forces shot and killed me because I had killed the east guys who were allies w/ me. Any way to get around this?

PS IF thats the thanks i get for saving there lives, next time i'll just let them get anihalated. biggrin.gif

i guess when you set resistance to friendly to eveyone, it acts kind like civilian. so when you shot those russians, west AI might have though, "oh shit, he is killing his friendly(in this case russian).since i(west) am also a friendly, he will kill me. thus he(you) is my enemy."

so one way you could get around is by setting resistance as friendly to west, not to Russians. then killing russians will add your score.

Yeh, but I don't want the russians to shoot at me until i get over to them and start firing.