Sign in to follow this  
bluekiller2

Session Lost / You have been kicked from the game!

I just started to have this problem for about a week and its starting to really get annoying because i really want to play..

So before when the game just release i was able to play on every server. But since last week I most servers, well 80% of em i cant join, I click to join either i get Kicked for no apparent reason or i get session lost. I have no mods apart from i subscribed to a few Work Shop mods in steam.

The servers which has expansions etc i get session lost but i cant find that expansion anywhere, even though the server is 90% full....

Please help, been search for days :( :butbut::butbut::butbut:

This isn't really the place to look for this help but look to see if you have missed any files upon updating.

You can do this by going to your game list, right click on Arma 3 click properties > Local Files > Click Verify integrity of Game Cache.

Kinds regards,

Jesterss

I am still not able to play on servers which has expansions, and i still get kicked offed popular servers, within 5-10 sec of joining.

Sometimes you get kicked because of your ping or the whereabouts of where u are. I get kicked alot of times when I try to connect and the server was in Brazil so its best to stick with your own countries servers