Sign in to follow this  
invisibull

Looking for people to COOP with

Hello,

I'm looking for a few mature guys to do COOP missions with. I'm not real interested in the formality of a clan/squad, though I do definitely appreciate how rewarding and immersive a mission can be when planned and executed seriously.

I'm in the U.S., northeast, but will have some plenty of free time for awhile, so those in other timezones shouldn't be discouraged. While not as accomplished in mission building as some I've seen on these forums, I can throw together some fun and challenging co-ops with HALO jumps, extractions, etc using the great DAC and Upsmon scripting addons.

If you're interested and are a mature, easy-going adult who appreciates the strategic and tactical sides of Arma2 OA, please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Invisibull

If you want to play coop missions with immersive environment and realism.. and most important part, have so much fun. I would recommend go to 18thtr.com. There are guys from USA, also they are kind and nice people with new players there.

I was playing there but my power supply has stoped... so you go there and have fun! :)