Sign in to follow this  
Infyra

Unable to respawn in Warfare

I am having a problem that seems specific to Warfare mode for the standard maps such as "When Diplomacy Fails" or the Civil War and US vs Russia ones.

The problem is that after I die, I am unable to respawn, or my camera does not move back to the base. If I choose respawn from the menu, I die again and the camera switches to the base in the top down death screen.

I do not have this problem with the Benny WarFare mod maps, only with the standard ones. I do not run any mods except CBA and I have the problem both in the latest Beta and in the release version of the game.

All buttons work as if I am alive in the death screen, I can chat and do commands to my squad, but the camera will not show anything except my body from top down. I am running a dedicated LAN server and am playing alone.

I assume warfare is not a mode where you can only die once and then have to restart, so any ideas?

Edit: This seems to be a Beta problem! I thought I checked on both versions, but I found now trying again that the normal version lets me respawn.

Edited by Infyra