Sign in to follow this  
Ezekiel225

Us marines ready

FlipeR... as far as I know Frandsen took the original XM and modified it... he didnt tell me anything about your M4's, so I dont think he used parts of your work.

Fliper isn't that silencer from CS anyway?

From the readme

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The silencer model (only the highest quality one) is taken from "Commando M4A1" model for Counter-Strike. Author unknown!<span id='postcolor'>Also are you going to release the versions with scopes?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlipeR @ Aug. 30 2002,01:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Miles Teg: That his m4 doenst look like any of mine M4A1s is clear by looking at them (sad but true confused.gif )! Today I opened his models in O2 and guess what - the SD model uses the very same (here I should write only "the") suppressor model as my on M4A1 SD models... Hmm! A coincidence? Yeah sure tounge.gif

FlipeR<span id='postcolor'>

the silencer?........ no offense but... whoop.gif

FlipeR, As I already said, as far as I know Frandsen didnt took parts from your models. But just telling over here that you have a "strange feeling" that he took parts from your model without showing us evidence. Thats sad....  smile.gif

I will talk with Frandsen about it and I will post here if I know the answer.

What a pointless argument.

Even if it does use the same silencer model, it has been so massive modified that is bears no real resemblance to any of FlipeRs M4s.

FlipeR, get over it(and yourself).

Your M4 pack kicks ass over any other user made M4s I've seen, so don't worry. confused.gif

no i didten take any parts from fliper but yse it looks like his but it actulay is from my own (real life M4 SOP) and it took me ages to make the texture but next time i think i will ask fliper for promission cos his work looks better (from my point)