Sign in to follow this  
killagee

East timor un experiance

I just spent a week in East Timor doing some shows for the Army there and it was awesome!! Incl in NZ army Battalion 6 there ar troops from Ireland, Singapore, Fiji, Russia, and about 12 ohter nations. A timor Mod would rock!! I got to drive an M113 in Timor! Two Levers, Auto gears, Gas and door lever. Easy as. My best time around the course was 3 min, 9 sec. We had heavily armed guards (Steyr Augs with 40mm Launcher, Minimi, GPMG etc). They do an incredible job over there. Building schools, bridges, roads. protecting the independence East Timor. And NZ doesnt have a stake in the oil there!! WE do much with so little over there. Real proud of hte UN there. One thing I noticed was that all these nations equip in a very similar fashion. Would it be an idea to create generic models, and just add various nations badges and Faces... I got to fire the Steyr Aug Assault rifle too.... 9 out of 15 at 150m. oops....

Peace wow.gif

Excellent!! Now we need to find a way to recreate 45 degree C heat.

GO GO GO tounge.gif

And Mis-fires for the Steyr..

and Map problems so the Indonesians can open fire on an Australian border patrol....

And Rebel groups that run back into West Timor for protection when they are discovered.

Yeah, and a potential enemy you actually trained 4 years previously. And lots of truck accidents

And dont forget a carnage moddelling system so we can recreate buildings been burned and setting fire to cars!

Killagee, are you a New Zealander? It just seems you were talking about them a bit. If you are, you get to join Anti-Christ and I in the NZ club tounge.gif

Yip. I'm a kiwi. My mate in the army is sending me a picture / info package to send to anyone keen on making NZ add-ons. Sweet eh. My living arrangements and slow connection mean I cant play on the net, so I just write heaps of missions in the editor.