Sign in to follow this  
thdman1511

Do Ammo Supply Trucks rearm Planes and Helicopters in Arma 3

Just been trying out part of a mission I am working on, to see if I could rearm the Buzzard using the Hemtt Ammo Supply truck, I parked it along side the plane, but I did not get any rearm selection in the players menu. How do you resupply ammo for the A-143 Buzzard.

The trucks nose or rear has to be facing the nose of your vehicle.

I had some mixed results with the Ammo Supply Truck, it will rearm the A-G missiles and the A-A missile on the Buzzard, but not the GBU Bombs. I can also refuel the plane without any problems. Just need the Ammo Supply truck your rearm the GBU Bombs. Anyone else had this problem.

Hey, could you guys point me in the direction of some HEMTT tips? I've placed a few HEMTTs on a map I'm making, but I don't know how to make them refuel/rearm/repair anything... Tips or a tutorial would be great! I've been looking around here for the last 2 hours-ish, and I can't find anything. Either I'm blind, or it isn't here...

Hi Bimmer Bomber, are you using the support vehicles, In the bluefor faction under support you should have your rearming, refuelling vehicles. I have had mixed results using them in a mission, sometimes they would rearm, repair and refuel other times they didnt. I have found that you rearming you place the vehicle you want to rearms along side the rearming vehicle and that should rearm it, however I have found also that sometimes you have to face either the front or rear of the vehicles. But they do rearm when you place the vehicle need rearming supplying is place in the right place near the support vehicles.

I was assuming I would have to set up a bunch of triggers and init codes to get everything to work. I didn't think it would be that easy... That's awesome lol thanks!