Sign in to follow this  
bazacop

missions from workshop

hello plp

I have subscribed to two missions from the work shop one works really well and the other one is laggy as hell would there be any reason for that, in fact I did have another mission also that was also very laggy

just seems strange that one works ok and the others don't

hello plp

I have subscribed to two missions from the work shop one works really well and the other one is laggy as hell would there be any reason for that, in fact I did have another mission also that was also very laggy

just seems strange that one works ok and the others don't

anyone can upload anything on workshop. some missions are very good, some are good, and some are just shitty. there are some ways of telling how a mission will be before subscribing, like looking for a good description, proper naming (and not "becario's mission", or "killing") or screenshots. if the mission lacks all of these, it will most probably be shitty.

anyone can upload anything on workshop. some missions are very good, some are good, and some are just shitty. there are some ways of telling how a mission will be before subscribing, like looking for a good description, proper naming (and not "becario's mission", or "killing") or screenshots. if the mission lacks all of these, it will most probably be shitty.

Also look for the popularity and user rating. Any mission with a couple of thousand downloads on the first day or so is probably damn good.

Also look for the popularity and user rating. Any mission with a couple of thousand downloads on the first day or so is probably damn good.

Or the creator has a lot of friends xD