Sign in to follow this  
Monkey_Man

All dead

how would i set a trigger so that if a group of infantry is not killed by a certain time limit then the game is lost.

Anyone ? biggrin.gif

set trigger to detect the side, and then choose alive, and then set your time at countdown section below. and your type should be End#1 or other endings.

set trigger activation to "east" and under that "present" and under that put the required time in all three minmaxmid. Click on "type" and it will give you the choice, try "end1".

Having said all that...l don't think it will work with the time in there. It seems to end (at end of time) whether east present or not.

but perhaps it just me.... smile.gif but try it, play with it.....ps. don't forget to make the trigger big enough to cover the area you want east noticed. (ie axis a and b)

there's difference btw 'Time out' and 'count down'

from my memory, time out will start clock as soon as first action that meets the trigger's condition is activated. there is no turning back the clock. 'countdown' will actually start to count the seconds/time as long as trigger's condition is continuously met.(like staying in one spot for certain time limit).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bosun  

but perhaps it just me....  <span id='postcolor'>

Well son of a bitch....it was just me.  "timeout" not countdown....    the things l learn.  I didn't even realize there were the two choices.... wow.gif

thanks ralphw