Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Nwn players need help

ok ok i know its nothing to do w/ a ofp but seein as who the Neverwinter Nights' MMGN forums are more deader than a morge and that i would have to wait for the 2nd ice age to end for somebody so kind enough to answer my question, i need help on act 2, i can't figure out a way to get into the town of Luskan, the guards won't take a bribe, i would hack them up w/ my sword but that doesn't help as neither of the 2 have a key to unlock the gates, so im assuming that i have to take another route to get into Luskan? and i have a second question, when in the Charwood Village, inside the Castle, ware the spirit asks you to be a judge for what the two brothers did and after you get their states on paper and return them both to the spirit, your asked to make judgement on wich one is guilty, but theres also a option that states "I find niether of them guilty of a crime" but some how i must prove it, how do i do just that? and is there some kinda cool reward so something special that happens in the village of Charwood?

b.t.w if you mods must close this thread pretty pretty please wait till i have my BOTH of my little problems solved w/ legit answers than you can close it ( im asking nicely after all smile.gif  )

After u do that Charrwood judge thing, u go back to that lady Arabeth and guy next to her in the village and theyll tell u how to get into luskin, he's tell the gate sargent to let u in.  You can only keep one henchman with you in luskin, or something.

I couldn't find a way to find neither one guilty, there must be some book or some evidence u need to get in order to find neither one guilty.

I cant get to luskin, when ever i get to the gate of luskin, and i try to get to the town/next chapter, my game goes to the MP screen?!?! lol it's so funny, that i stopped playing the game.

-=Die Alive=-

***SPOILERS***

Okay, in Charwood castle there is a summoning room in the section with all the fire type creatures...

You should find two items in that section that allow you to cast protection and fireball (I think) and a description of a summoning ritual.

Summon the Demon belial, and he will tell you that he tricked the brothers into doing it, and will give you a signed confession.

That is the proof that you need.