Sign in to follow this  
Koshka

Lost my BAF and PMC keys

I have Arma 2 bought on steam along with Operation Arrowhead, but I had to buy the BAF and PMC pack separately to install it. I had it installed for awhile, but have since reformatted my computer. I've had the itch to install and do some mission editing again, but realized last night that I don't have a clue where the CDkeys could possibly be.

When I used those keys with my account is there any way that they were attached with my Arma 2 install? I know that BIS keeps a lot of data related to FADE (they can sort out FADE getting a false positive if you get in touch with them so they have to at least have the CDkey that triggered it recorded).

So yea, anyway to recover those PMC and BAF keys or?

Where did you buy BAF and PMC? They should be capable of resending you your keys based on your account informations.

Myke;2494384']Where did you buy BAF and PMC? They should be capable of resending you your keys based on your account informations.

I bought a boxed copy because I couldn't find any digital retailers at the time

So you bought A2:Reinforcement. So the key should be on the back of the booklet. If you lost the booklet, bad luck then. No other option than to buy a new version. You can buy them online on the BI Store. Good thing is, even after reinstall you can download the files and the keys are available in your account settings.

Myke;2494819']So you bought A2:Reinforcement. So the key should be on the back of the booklet. If you lost the booklet' date=' bad luck then. No other option than to buy a new version. You can buy them online on the BI Store. Good thing is, even after reinstall you can download the files and the keys are available in your account settings.

Alright I suppose. I think that I'm going to just save my money for Arma III. As it stands, the only reason I'm playing II is because I can't afford III right now. Thank you anyhow.